"Finding A Place of Her Own" is a series which explores what it means to search for one’s own place where one feels as though they belong. Each of the 5 images in the series features the same figure placed in different settings. In each, the nude morphs with nature like the ancient fertility goddesses found nestled in untouched landscapes long ago. These collages are made from hand cut vintage materials and were not glued down which makes the prints the only permanent record of their existence.
Limited Edition Print
- Limited edition of 2 prints of both colour and B&W.
- Giclée print using museum quality archival inks.
- Hahnemuhle Fine Art Paper, 100% Cotton Rag, Bright White 310 gsm.
- Signed, numbered and titled in pencil by the artist.
- Custom trimmed with 1/2” border for framing.
Please note: Prints are created on demand and will be shipped approximately two weeks after they are ordered. Thank you for your patience.